Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Jackie big tits is hiding around the corner

Ahhhh, winter, or is it fall? Who has a calendar? Anyways, its some what getting cold. The sun goes down earlier, and nights are filled with laying on the couch wrapped in a blanket. It always seems this time of the year, music is 10 times better as well as the beer.

I'm trying to think of the funny things that have happened to me within the last 4 days, there are some but for the most part, my mind is wondering and going down different paths that life could lead me to. Here are a few potential paths my life could take:

1. School. Right now, I want to go to the University of Colorado for a Journalism degree. Once my car is paid off, I'm done with my job, I'm going to quite. Who needs money when you can't be happy? Working your ass for nothing is complete bullshit. I make alright money given the fact that my education has been compared to that of equal or greater value of a peice of shit stewing in the sun for 10 days and then one morning, you find those shrooms that alter your mind. It ammounts to nothing at the beginning, then something happens and you see something grow with it and you want to build off that sudden boost of liveliness (Pretty sure that makes no effin since.) So, school seems awesome, plus I would be able to explore a different demographic.

2. Knocking up a chick. There is always the thin possibility that my little hunters in my testicle area will hunt for the perfect egg on one drunken night, and penatrate it. Causing me much embarrassement, remorse, and heart-ache. The biggest fear of all is getting drunk, hooking up with a chick, and then having that lady of the night call you and say "motherfucker, you said you wore a condom?" at which time I can only reply "Fuck, not again, where is the abort button?" Wether this will happen will only be up to God and his sick plan to fuck with my life agian. (Probably just received my one way ticket to the underworld)

3. I could straight up die. I am only a man made up of soft tissue, blood, a few organs that probably aren't functioning properly anyways, and bones. I could get hit by a horse drawn carraige, who knows?

In putting out these possibilities, you should decide which route is best suited for me. Obviously, I don't know, or I wouldn't be in this situation. I don't know what else to say, so maybe something good will happen to me and I could talk about it.

3 comments:

  1. well Bradley I really hope that it isn't either of the last two...don't have drunken sex and avoid carriages!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just locked in your christmas present: a dictionary and a homonym book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Bradley, you're really weird and you think weird things...but for some reason I still like you and read your stuff. p.s. I still think you should write a special children's book for Rylie!

    ReplyDelete