Friday, November 13, 2009

Who the Fuck are The Arctic Monkeys?

Friday, Friday, Friday. What a week. Nothing much accomplished except for some more cash. Not going to be a long post because I'm exhausted mentally and physically. I am in Houston though and hopefully something funny/amusing will happen to me in the next 2 days to type about but probably not.

I also been thinking about something. Everytime I go to ask someone about this thing i have been thinking of, I forget what I was thinking about. I finally asked my brother about it. In a Death Cab for Cutie song, he says "I wish we could open our eyes To see in all directions at the same time." Have you ever thought of this? What exactly it may hold? i see foward everyday. Not really clear on the left and right or behind. So you may live to be 80 but you may only see 25% of your life. What have you  missed?

I can't figure how to end this little post, nor do I car at the moment. Proof reading will be done at a later date and more than like, this post will be deleted. haha. Anyways, everyone have a good weekend and remember "You can't spell stupid without DUI!"

2 comments:

  1. i like that, alot. you may only see 25% of your life... i wish i was smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm i see what you were talking about now

    ReplyDelete